Madness Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget about that, Here comes The GOAT

Go down

Forget about that, Here comes The GOAT Empty Forget about that, Here comes The GOAT

Post by Kittie Sun May 24, 2015 1:25 am

The scene is backstage with Sara Sanderson and Kittie.

Sara Sanderson:  Tonight we have a clash of styles as the Japensese Puroresu style of Kittie goes up against the Lucha Libre style of El Chupacabra.

Kittie:  So last week didn’t turn out to good.  That Muscle Girl, she’s like not even human.  But this is a new week and a chance to start over.  I’m going to face my partner from last week, El Chupacbra.  So lets think about what we know about El Chupacbra.

Sara Sanderson:  He is a masked man of mystery from south of the boarder.

Kittie:  Ah ha, but we DO know he is crazy.

Sara Sanderson:  Sure, he’s a little different.

Kittie:  And we do know he’s a fan of our music.

Sara Sanderson:  He did say he had all of your albums on cassette.

Kittie:  So that means he is a CRAZY FAN.  There is no telling WHAT he is going to do.  So I did what any reasonable musical superstar would do when they feel they may be threatened by a crazy fan.  I got a bodyguard!

Sara Sanderson:  A bodyguard?!?

Kittie:  Behold, my first line of defense!

A seven foot tall man walks into the scene dressed in a full body goat fursuit.

Kittie:  Mr. Goat!  If this El Chupacabra guy trying anything “fun”, then Mr. Goat is going to guard my body.  

Sara Sanderson:  Sure why not.  This isn’t even in the top ten weirdest things I’ve seen, I worked in Japanese wrestling to, you know.  Good luck with your match this week!

Kittie:  Thanks Sara, but I think I have something better than luck on my side.. I’ve got.. THE GOAT!

Kittie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum