Madness Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RJ Dias Jr Promo #4

Go down

RJ Dias Jr Promo #4 Empty RJ Dias Jr Promo #4

Post by O Portuga Tue May 12, 2015 1:42 pm

After the interview of Muscle Girl comes to an end, RJ Dias Jr, is sitting on his rocking chair, at JJ Hunter office, waiting for him.
When JJ Hunter enter's gets surprised, watching RJ's on his office.

What happen to my visitor's chair, RJ?

RJ Dias crosses his arms and start to laught on his rocking chair.

JJ, don't botter with your furniture right now. You must worry about your roster, you're losing credibility and trust on them. What happen to me, last week, is the real reason why i'm here, you get yourself involved on a demand from Brock Lesnar with ponnytail!

The crowd start to laught.

When i sign my contract with your federation, i look for the first name, Madness! Madness Wrestling Alliance! And right now, this is a mess! And someone needs to do something about it! You let a roster member interfer on the bookings?! Who has the balls on this office?!

RJ's slam his fist on the desk

You lost them right? The only person who could demand something about is the former champion! And she was?! Me? Having two matches on the same night? Well i was thinking about the tag team match you schedule between us... And like my father said one time on his career, Kharma is a bitch! JJ, you must recover the balance on the roster, or i promise you one thing. If you want a war on this federation, i promised that. A Riot!

RJ's left the office and slams the door.

EOS - In that tag team match, i will let Muscle Girl alone on the match.
O Portuga
O Portuga

Back to top Go down

RJ Dias Jr Promo #4 Empty Re: RJ Dias Jr Promo #4

Post by O Portuga Thu May 14, 2015 1:59 pm

OOC - By the way, since his a tag team match, against the former champion Kittie, probably i will help Kittie pin Muscle Girl
O Portuga
O Portuga

Back to top Go down