Madness Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenous Revenge Squad

Go down

Ravenous Revenge Squad Empty Ravenous Revenge Squad

Post by JJ Hunter Tue May 19, 2015 3:11 pm

For sometime after the Ravenous RP. I also have a follow up to this hopefully in the next 24 hours or so
-
-
-
JJ Hunter comes down to the ring.
-
JJ Hunter: I am trying to run a business here. Do you know how hard that has been recently? That "incident" you all saw here earlier? Stuff like that is what give me gray hairs. I can't deal with that kind of stuff. We have Magnus vs Angel Lina, we have the TV Title, we've got the best tag teams in the world, I have to deal with the total chaos that comes along with Ravenous. Who do you think has to clean up after that mess? I have a solution.
-
Justin Cole: I don't know if I like where this is going..
-
JJ Hunter: I've put together that Ravenous Revenge Squad. I've enlisted the aid of a couple of gentlemen who are going to do what has not been done yet. Rid MWA of Ravenous once and for all. First of all, I have Rex Rapier.
-
Garrett Rogers: I can say, that's not a very good idea. That man is out of control.
-
Justin Cole: You are right about that, he does not know right from wrong, and he would not care if he did know. He does what he wants and he is an engine of destruction.
-
JJ Hunter: And I also have a man who has been going out match after match and doing his thing, looking for a break. I have Soul Eater, a man who I think matches up nicely with Ravenous. So, we will have Rex Rapier and Soul Eater against Ravenous in a two on one handicap match. There will be no mercy and no remorse, and this WILL be the END of Ravenous!
-
Garrett Rogers: Rex had his chance to take down Ravenous before and he didn't get the job done. But now it's going to be Rex AND Soul Eater?
-
Justin Cole: In what world is this fair?
-
Garrett Rogers: I don't think it's supposed to be fair. It's the Ravenous Revenge Squad, they are going to take him out once and for all!
-
-
-
JJ Hunter
JJ Hunter
Admin

https://madnesswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down